The Hemingway Tour
The awardee of the Nobelprize in Literature Ernest Hemingway spent many years in Cuba and wrote some of his greatest works there. But not only was he a writer, he was also a famous bon vivant who liked alcohol and women, weapons and who actively practiced hunting and fishing. He wrote his novel "For whom the bell tolls" when he was living in the hotel Ambos Mundos back in the 1930ies.
This city tour visits the places, where Hemingway used to live, work and hang around in and around Havana.
Itinerary & services:
- English-speaking, qualified tour guide
- Transfers (from/to Old Havana)
- Visits to Hemingway's favorite bars: La Bodeguita del Medio, Café Paris, Hotel Ambos Mundos, El Floridita
- Visit to the marina Darsela in Cojimar (his yacht "Pilar" will be visited at his finca „La Vigia“)
- Walking tour through Cojímar incl. lunch at the restaurant „La Terrazas“ and visit to his staute at the Malecón
- Visit of his finca "La Vigia", where he lived from 1939 to 1960
Request without obligation: